Families of current 8th grade students in the Santa Clarita Valley interested in having their student attend the new iCAN Academy at Castaic High School this fall have until Friday, February 15 to apply.
This is a unique opportunity for students in the William S. Hart Union High School District. It combines high academics and college classes beginning in 9th grade (similar to Academy of the Canyons), with the opportunity to get the full comprehensive high school experience and participate in extra-curricular activities such as athletics and performing groups.
iCAN Academy Features:
- Partnership with College of the Canyons
- High school and college dual credit opportunities
- Multiple career certifications
- State-of-the-art facilities for academics, athletics and performing arts
- Brand new, cutting edge campus on 58 acres in Castaic
For those who are interested in attending iCAN Academy at Castaic High School this fall, the deadline to apply is Friday, February 15, 2019. For more information about iCAN Academy, go to Castaichighschool.org and click on the iCAN Academy Application link. Or, reach out to the Principal of Castaic High School, Melanie Hagman, at 661-259-0033 ext. 450, or email@example.com.